The PCJC and RIZE Networks are passionate about building,training and resourcing the next generation of leaders.
An internship with the PCJC and RIZE Networks provide high-impact, hands-on work experience and training that contributes directly to the spiritual, professional and personal development of all our interns.
Full-time internships are available to students 16 years old or over and will include but are not limited to vision casting, systems, lay leadership development, preaching, weekend worship experience, visitation, funerals, baptism, communion, weddings, finance/budget, working with volunteers, Board development and interaction, conflict resolution, spiritual formation and work-life balance.
- Equip and resource interns so they understand how to nurture and mobilize a community of believers to impact their community and beyond
- Create a collaborative environment that allows interns to grow through interaction with church leaders, lay leaders, volunteers and church members
- Gain working knowledge of addressing and dealing with conflict resolution and building community within a network of diverse perspectives and views
- Develop speaking, recruitment, organization, administrative, and relational abilities through interaction with church leaders, volunteers and community
An applicant will be chosen for the interview process once:
- The online Student Internship Application is submitted
- Two references, including a Pastoral or Professor reference, are received directly from the reference
- An affirmation and commitment to live according to biblical and PCJC values is completed online
- A background check is completed and passed to help ensure the safety of our Conference Churches