Reaching NEXT GEN!
A PCJC Recalibration event designed to equip Pastors and leaders to reach children, students and parents of young/established families.
*The Purpose/Objective* of RECALIBRATE is to provide innovative, practical, cost effective and proven strategies/tools to Pastors and leaders to take back to their churches to contextualize and plug-in and play.
*The Goal* is to use these resources to train and mobilize your teams to reach and develop children, students and parents of young and established families (K-12).
This is your chance to learn from the most experienced Next Gen leaders in the world.
BRING YOUR TEAMS!
October 25, 2016
- 12:30 PM // Registration opens at San Clemente Presbyterian
- 1 PM - 5:30 PM // Recalibrate 2016 Day 1
- Dinner // 2ND Annual Luau at the Garcia's
October 26, 2016
- 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM // Recalibrate 2016 Day 2
- $100 Individual registration
Team Registration Discount
- $80 per person - Teams of 3-4
- $60 per person - Teams of 5 or more
Registration closes Friday, September 30
Holiday Inn Express
35 Via Pico Plaza
San Clemente, CA 92672
- $65 per occupant - Double occupancy room
- $125 Single occupancy room